Apart from Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD’s programmes, Ho Chi Minh Universit of Banking offers various professional, IT, and language courses tailored to the community’s and businesses’ specific needs.
- Professional and vocational courses in management, banking, and finance (Centre for Training Economics, Finance and Banking)
- Professional and vocational courses widely targeted to the public and tailored to businesses’ specific needs
- Intensive high-quality courses covering a variety of areas such as Banking-Finance, Accounting-Auditing, Stock Exchange and Securities, Management, International Economics and Economic Law; Soft Skills; Corporate Culture, etc.
- Specific courses providing learners of other industries with professional expertise of banking and finance
Centre for Training Economics, Finance and Banking (HUB)
Address: 36 Tôn Thất Đạm Street, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh City ; Tel: 028 38216096; 0946 947 718.
Email: email@example.com Website: https://fbc.buh.edu.vn/ Fanpage: 56HD2
- IT and language courses (Centre for Foreign Languages and Informatics)
- Among 19 authorised VSTEP exam and preparation centres nationwide to provide Vietnamese Standardized Test of English Proficiency and issue VSTEP 3 certificates
- Offering extensive up-to-date VSTEP preparation courses
- Hosting IT preparation classes and aptitude IT tests conforming to MOD’s and MOIAC’s standards
- Providing exam preparation and international standardized tests of IT and foreign languages, namely IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, FCE, IC3, MOS, etc. in conjunction with authorized centres
- Running various courses of Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Counselling businesses to tailor courses of General English or Business English to their specific needs
Centre for Foreign Languages and Informatics (HUB)
Campus 1: 39 Hàm Nghi Street, District 1, Hồ Chí Minh City ; Tel: 028 38 214 055
Campus 2: 56 Hoàng Diệu 2 Street, Thủ Đức City, Hồ Chí Minh City ; Tel: 028 38 971 649
Hotline: 090 990 1277
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Website: http://flic.edu.vn/