After 4 days of serious work, on the morning of March 25, 2022, Ho Chi Minh University of Banking in collaboration with the Southeast Asian University Network (AUN) held a closing ceremony of the 265th accreditation for 04 academic programs of the University
After 4 days of serious work, on the morning of March 25, 2022, Ho Chi Minh University of Banking in collaboration with the Southeast Asian University Network (AUN) held a closing ceremony of the 265th accreditation for 04 academic programs of the University, including: Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of International Economics, Bachelor of Accounting, and Master of Finance - Banking according to standards AUN - QA standards. The ceromny was held in hybrid form
Attending the closing session on the side of AUN there were Assoc. Dr. Gerardo L. Largoza - AUN QA Board Member - Evaluation AUN QA Council Member - Lead Assessor; Prof. Dr. Rohaida Mohd. Saat, Team Leader - Chief Assessor - Lead Assessor ; assessment team leaders and experts.
On the side of Banking University of Ho Chi Minh City, there were Assoc. Dr. Nguyen Duc Trung - Acting Rector, Dr. Nguyen Tran Phuc - Vice Rector, Head of departments of 04 training programs together with heads of other units in the university, representatives of staff, lecturers and learners.
In the preliminary assessment of the accreditation results of the AUN Evaluation Team, the auditors in turn raised the advantages as well as the contents that need to be improved of 04 training programs at HUB
Accreditation experts have given many positive initial evaluations about the training program of HUB
● The school's training programs meet the output standards consistent with the Vision and Mission of the HUB, the output standards cover many areas of Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes.
● The school's training program has rich theoretical and practical contents, learners have the opportunity to learn outside the lecture hall such as internships, internships at banks, businesses, organizations... practical benefits for students.
● Teaching and learning activities are well organized, the course content is standardized, flexible and practical, helping learners develop practical skills in addition to theoretical learning.
● The educational philosophy of Liberal - Interdisciplinary - Experience towards creating an educational ecosystem, providing lifelong learning opportunities is the philosophy throughout the training process, which is clearly reflected in the structure education program.
● The school has a very clear orientation and strongly develops the application of digital technology in training and research, which is demonstrated from the process of developing training programs, teaching, learning and providing physical support. facilities
● The program received positive feedback from stakeholders inside and outside the University.
In addition to the strengths, the accreditation experts also recommend that the University have more creative and stronger strategies in creating an internationalized environment for learners, helping students have more opportunities to access with exchange of study, culture, scientific research with countries in the region. At the same time, there should be stronger human resource strategies with teaching staff in research and international exchange. As a University with a 45-year history of development under the State Bank, HUB has built a reputation and affirmed its position among economic schools in Vietnam, as well as gradually moving into the environment. internationally with a remarkable number of scientific articles and international conferences. In the next improvement plans, creating a community for alumni is also one of the activities that the university can pay more attention to develop to match the inherent potential of HUB
Speaking after receiving the comments of the evaluation team, Assoc.Prof.Dr. Nguyen Duc Trung, acting rector of the school on behalf of the school's management board as well as the leaders of 04 training programs during the accreditation period seriously acknowledged and respectfully listened to the assessment of the AUN delegation, and consider these as extremely valuable advice and recommendations in improving the training quality of the University. At the same time, he also clearly stated the orientation of the University in the coming time, ensuring continued application of AUN - QA's PDCA (Plan - Do - Check - Act) improvement cycle to continuously build building a more and more complete quality assurance system, aiming to accredit educational institutions according to AUN-QA standards. At the end of the program, Assoc.Prof.Dr would like to thank and wish health and peace to all members of the evaluation team and hope to continue to receive support from the association in the coming time.
Some other photos from the ceremony